Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta - Reviews

Alt title: I Got a Cheat Ability in a Different World, and Became Extraordinary even in the Real World

Dreiirm's avatar
Sep 25, 2020

I genuinely like this story. I just love how the mc is still being humble after all of that. Well I would really like to see more however it seems like they don't have a lot of help. I would like to help but I'm not sure if I'm capable of helping. I hope their crew gets help and updated this more.

8.3/10 overall
CapitaineOtaku's avatar
Oct 27, 2020

This is a fine example of why I never trust reviews. This is pure wish fullfilment power up fantasy taken to the extreme. Obese bullied dude magically becomes thin, tall and handsome, literally. His body just changes. And now he's OP with all the op skills, items, you name it, he's basically a god. Oh and he can go back and forth between isekai world and real world but the author seemed to have used the isekai as an excuse to make him OP and then bring him back to the real world to show off. This is very low tier isekai fantasy. He's captain save a random girl. And all these girls just fawn over him because he has that sweet strong male scent you know, the scent of an MC. This is trash, there's no other words to describe it. If it was just a slice of life it would habe been okay but they decided to add the fantasy element and that's were I draw the line. Don't use fantsay as an excuse to further you bull crap plot.

ErastusSebastian's avatar
Oct 20, 2020

So far the story is good but it sucks that it updates so slowly.

Yuuya the ML is super adorable and I just wanna hug him and punch anyone who dares to hurt him. Anyway I shall edit this when more chapters come out.

DraecoReads's avatar
Oct 18, 2020

I really realy really really like it but the update in the next chapters are reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy slowwwwww...........

Literally... Its very slow

Wolfy0ScarFace's avatar
Oct 8, 2020

It was so goood recommended it has a fat to skinny though i think it was too easy it has a sad past i like that too i would give  it 20 stars if i could.