Inner Beauty - Reviews

Inner Beauty
Kavi2z3's avatar
Jun 15, 2020

Wow such a great masterpiece truely  its felt like a fairytale oh god! How beautiful and pure it was i feel like crying!! Like i can't hold back my tears coz its so great and it wwormed my heart to infinite 👌😭 such a great love story the story plot is the main thing that made this a masterpiece and the last chapter made it even better that it what made me heart throb!! Ugh! I just loved it! The art style is freaking good! So gorgeous and in the beginning the two of them reminded me yuri and victor mainly because they kinda look similar even tho it made me attached to this more! The second part of the story what made it truely beautiful coz in the first part its all about how they finaly talk out their feelings for each other get together...the second half  was what gave the depth to their relationship that past life story just pierced my heart! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 its freaking sad but thats what made the final ending much more emotional and beautiful...the character development is beautiful too and how they find pease through their love for each other is so pure and beautiful... i wish there were more intimate moments 🙊 but even tho its realy a masterpiece a hidden jem! I realy recommend you to read this you can feel how beautiful their love actually is 😭😭👌

KuroRose01's avatar
Apr 6, 2020

This will probably be one of my only reviews. Overall I found this manhwa to be cute! And definitely worth the read, I think character development wise it was okay but I could clearly see that the artists focus was the couple and their love. I think what really pushed this over the edge for me was the beautiful story and one specific scene towards the end which made me re-evaluate my view on love and that's what really gets me to love a manga/webtoon/manhwa etc is when I go away with a lesson or a change in perspective just something that leaves me thinking about it and this story definitely did that!