I'm Not a Regressor - Reviews

I'm Not a Regressor
Manthika's avatar
Dec 17, 2023

Gaslight, gatekeep, guyboss.  What do you do when your identity is mistaken as a regressor?  The same thing you've always done to protect yourself, if you're our MC.  Lie with a poker face and quick thinking, show people what they want to see- it can't be that hard to pretend to be the savior of the world when you couldn't actually care less if you murder people... right?

I seriously enjoy this one, the vibes are super similar to "how to use a returner"

2550c01's avatar
Jan 10, 2024

[Reviewed as of chapter 25] I had high hopes, but this adaption just doesn't do the novel justice. The art is incredibly generic and unappealing. The comedy, the cornerstone of the novel, is there, but the delivery just isn't anywhere near as good as in the novel. In the end, this leads to the manhwa being destined for the fate of all the other average, stale and boring ones out there. I can't see any potential for it becoming better in the future either. If you want a time waster to read with a spice of redeeming comedy, this could be fine, otherwise don't bother. 6-7/10.

sea4's avatar
Dec 30, 2023

It gives me second hand embarrassment, mass cringe, and a bad feeling but it's entertaining. It's like that one returner manhwa with the dude who is two faced or something, just worse in the world building aspect. But your here for a fun time so my professional opinion, give it a try.