I'm an Evil God - Reviews

Alt title: Wo Wei Xie Di

I'm an Evil God
Phantoxic's avatar
May 7, 2020

I've dipped into a good amount of manhwa where there's cultivation and the world is a martial arts playground where the main character rules, but I must say that this really didn't dissapoint me. It has a wonderful story that danced around with teleportation and "origin points" which is original, and characters that sort of fall into place. The fact that the main character can go to other realms and help them out certainly caught my eye and the different stories it gives make you laugh and cry. If the art was a bit better this would certainly be a top notch manhwa.

Pikupal's avatar
Aug 5, 2020

This manhua is really a hidden gem among other cultivation plots related manhua.It has a unique story where there is a cunning ,sly isekaid mc who make his way to the top of the sect from a reincarnated sex slave using his cheats of the system where it consumes origin points (which are gained from the emotions expressed towards him from others).He also travels through other realms to gain other cultivation techniques. He is a calm,cunning,badass mc.The other side characters are also good and well developed.I definitely recommend to read it.