I'm a Loser, Baby - Reviews

I'm a Loser, Baby
EliReviews's avatar
Jul 22, 2020

Don't read this shit. Wasted my time. Dude reincarnates into this guys body and was "a strong ass cultivator" but doesn't do jack shit. He just made a couple pills, increased his physical condition, and coulda ruled the world, but was instead being assassinated and getting fucked. He's weak. Dropped this shitty manhua.

Kaim98's avatar
Jan 19, 2020

This is garbage to the point it gets hilarious often times. The story goes all over the place without stopping. Only reason I keep reading this is because it isn't bad to the point it makes me angry, it's still entertaining enough, as bad as it is. Edit: dropped it around chapter 96. Forgot the reason.

Sensasian01's avatar
Dec 13, 2021

It's definitely not amazing. In my opinion, it has it's good parts and I have enjoyed the series so far.

My only dilemma is the fact that the series seems to be on hiatus and I hope it comes back. The novel should also be translated as I cannot find a translation for it.

I have enjoyed the story so far, with the MC getting stronger by cultivation, but there's unique aspects of the story that sets it apart from similar manhua.

OneEyeMonkey's avatar
Dec 19, 2020

It just has so many mistakes in art for example 4 lips on one head, some characters dont change cloths even if they go on birthday party they wearing the same stuf sometimes it feels like its photoshoped by some beginer. Girls fall in love with mc for no reson. Slow story with long dialogs that are way too boring. Side characters are not memorable they kinda act the same around MC.

Right now im on chapter 60 if anything changes after im done reading it i will rewrite this review but for now i cant recomend it unles u read all harem comics and u dont want to read anything else then harme then go for it i guess. The only good thing are comments after evry chapter where people write al the mistakes they found or make jokes about chapter thats all.

abhiwow's avatar
Jul 5, 2021

Its a shame that it got hitas , i has a lot of potential and can evolve to a great story ..