I Was Tricked into this Fake Marriage! - Reviews

Alt title: Igeon Myeongbaekan Sagigyeolhonida

I Was Tricked into this Fake Marriage!
Ponyo18's avatar
Aug 4, 2020

Despite the Fake Romance tag, this is pretty romantic. I like it.

Story: Leylin Efran is the sole heir to a fallen country (Sophen) and due to her gender, she must find a husband to inherit her family. She decides on having a one-year contract marriage with a handsome, intelligent man, but is he really the one that could assist her in her dire situation?

Art: Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Characters: Leylin is a cute fangirl of her partner's looks. Her partner, whose name I forgot, is in love with her and it's pretty obvious (although our dense heroine takes a long time to notice).

Overall: 3.5/5 stars

ryubreak's avatar
Jun 2, 2020

the art is so pretty, especially the clothes and the details. the story somehow makes sense, it's not just an ordinary isekai, where they simply brought to a new world since there are connections from her past life to her present. the characters are hilarious and so adorable. they are also straightforward and didn't hide their feelings. love this!

YukinaZero's avatar
Nov 15, 2020

I read 12 chapters and I got a bit to annoyed to continue. I don't really like stories where the female lead comes off as a obvious airhead in some of the most basic matters, plus she's super dense. By contrast the male lead is supposedly this psycho murder machine but of course why he touches her all the crazy voices in his head go away. Usually I find cliche stories like this amusing but this on felt a bit forced, and with the girl so obsessed with looks (didn't like how shallow she was) I don't think I'll every be able to really believe in an love story they have.

Also the name is a bit of an exaggeration. The girl wasn't tricked. She took one look at a pretty face and didn't look any farther. 100% should have died for her reckless obviousness. No one tricked her, she just ignored all the facts.

TheFachi07's avatar
May 26, 2020

Goddamn this story is great, the characters are really good and one of my favorite things is the art and the clothing design, I mean goddamn everything looks so nice and I feel as if these outfits would be hella expensive, like a new car.

noura100's avatar
Apr 16, 2020

so this story didn't let me sleep. the story actually makes sense and the characters are developing well but it's really beutiful and  humourous story and the romance is adorable.