I Tamed My Ex-Husband’s Mad Dog - Reviews

Alt title: Jeonnampyeonui Michingaereul Gildeuryeotda

I Tamed My Ex-Husband’s Mad Dog
milafii's avatar
Feb 6, 2023

It's just like any other story of the same trope. The beginning is confusing. There's a back and forth between 2 timelines in the first chapters that will confuse you a little bit. Which is a bad sign. This trope is already overdone and the beginning is not even smooth? I can only imaging what will come after. A disorganized story.

For someone who is in her 2nd life, MC is a bit dull. From traveling with a lone mercenary who will assault her, to her poor leadership skills in her new territory. To think that she managed a territory in her past life, her performance is dosappointing.

Also she kept in wishing for a second chance yet did nothing in her past life. She had rich teritorry that time. Then she stabbed the prince, for what? He didn't even die. She only made bad impulsive decisions which will being her farther from her goal. She's dumb.

Missdiamond's avatar
May 3, 2023

Usually, I don't read manhwa that less than 40 chapters because I wait for it to piles up. But in other hand, I down bad for evil yandere ML and the cover strongly depicts that shit. It's been on my radar since I saw the cover and I couldn't wait anymore so here I am 😂🤣 my opinion will be very biased because of that 😂👍🏻

The first chapter a little bit confusing but soon I was engaged in the story, especially after I saw the ML, kekeke. The whole thing wasn't really new but there is something intriguing about the characters. I have some suspicions and couldn't wait for the truth, so after read chapter 13, I look up the spoiler 🤣🤣 turns out it was real twist and it surprised me how DARK it was. It broke my heart and I was contemplating about going forward or drop it, lol.

Well, after seeing hot adult ML, I chose to be brave and ready to be destroyed 🙇🏻‍♀️ and actually it wasn't dissapointing tho. The story is actually interesting and the art is very good. And because ML was severe yandere, it fills my thrist for this character hahaha.

Reviewed at chapter 26.

DumplingKimchiMochi's avatar
Jun 29, 2023

I will surely continue to read this manhwa. I like the character building and how the story progresses. It started strong and it is still going through phases that will make this story amazing.

xoxobabe's avatar
Mar 10, 2024

I read almost 60 chapters and dropped :(

We know that they are together because they need each other,not cuz they really love each other but I don't know man,it is disturbing.Also whatever they did it was for only revenge,this one felt kinda shallow too.The drawings are beautiful as in any Josei manga.

The revenge stuff not my thing fr..

Suamapanda's avatar
May 19, 2023

I was enjoying at first but then I read a spoiler about male leads true intentions and got disappointed, not my taste.