I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Reviews

Alt title: Kondo wa Zettai Jama Shimasen!

I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!
Helex315's avatar
Feb 20, 2021

Currently I'm liking the story but if the FL goes back with the prince I'll be really pissed. The reason is it shows the drive that the FL had was just fake. It also shows that the female lead is pretty shallow as she would get back with the person that she vowed to never love again. I'd rather prefer her to fall in love with her best friend he is definitely the best guy in the story I literally hate the prince at first he shows no intrest and the SECOND she shows no intrest back he shows intrest like what a fucking loser. Attention hogs are never good in any story so if she gets with the prince this story's rating for me will plummet.

nathandouglasdavis's avatar
May 9, 2020

In the previous timeline (fe's reliving a year of feir life), Violette's actions were motivated by a desire to build femself up and led to fem being hated, but this time around fe's motivated by a desire to not draw any attention to femself and fe ends up being loved. The irony of vanity wanting everything but getting nothing and humility wanting nothing but getting everything. I enjoy seeing feir plans go awry (but in ways that technically benefit fem more). And the romantic developments are pretty adorable. There's also an interesting portayal of Maryjun's egalitarian values of not wanting to hold femself as higher than others because of feir noble status as being tonedeaf and immature. I appreciate that there seems to be some thought put behind these discussions of etiquette (though my personal views may differ).

[Reviewed at chapter 12]

Cobbey0's avatar
Mar 18, 2021

I hate that sh*tty prince so much :) i really hope mc doesn't end up with him Yulan is way better than that prince brat, seriously.

Sweetruth's avatar
Apr 28, 2020

Basically this manga is about a love triangle, reincarnation, fantasy and stuff. The art is amazing....even though i prefer colored manga, the standard art of this  manga amazes me... I've read a few chapters and so far it has been interesting to watch and I hope that develops into a great story. If you are a sucker for reincarnation mangas this is worth the watch.

TheEnderJedi's avatar
May 25, 2022

I honestly could name this villainess manga as one of the best, if only not for a few reason.

1. Violette (FL)

She should've been more selfish. There's a lot of scenes where FL could've been more selfish, yet she let people led her unwillingly

2. Maryjun

She was (as the FL herself said) blissfully ignorant. She only care about herself, not knowing how the FL feel

3. Prince Claudia

This guy, huh? *sigh*. A comment from one of the reviews neatly concludes this guy's behaviour,

"He shows no interest and the SECOND she shows no interest back he shows interest like what a fucking loser. Attention hogs are never good in any story so if she gets with the prince this story's rating for me will plummet."

3. Mari (The Prince's Secretary)

A scheming bastard

4. Yulan (ML)

No problem with him for now, but I think he has problems similar to the FL

All of this aside, I still think that this series is a good manga, and I wish to see more.