I Might Be A Fake Cultivator - Reviews

Alt title: Wo Xiu Di Ke Neng Shi Jia Xian

I Might Be A Fake Cultivator
RedFact's avatar
Jan 18, 2023

Starts of good then it becomes bad. I dont really like it much, maybe just me though.

4.5/10 characters
4.5/10 overall
TheEpicGamer145's avatar
Nov 30, 2022

Good one if nothing else to read

Begining it strts off good but soon it becomes very predictable. MC doesnot get acts all dumb and suddenly powers up to fight a powerful enemy and somehow the pawer is gone in the next chapter. I was not able to see any character development thoughout 150 chapters.

Go for it if you nothing else to read. It is readable

Just my opinion

MonarqueCeleste's avatar
Dec 21, 2021

I have nothing special to say about this manhua because that's what it is, very basic. There's no complex plot, characters, abilities or anything of the sort. It starts pretty well I'd say with the MC given a cultivation AI and thrown without any knowledge into the cultivation world. From then you expect the usual training, fights and adventure we usually get from these types of story. There's none of that, everything is pretty linear and unconsequential.

Unfortunately it wants to be a comedy show. So the MC is plain dumb or extreme in his behaviour. Same for the other characters. Luckily they aren't too cliche so it's still somewhat bearable. Overall this is not something I would recommend anyone, go for it as a last resort when you don't have anything else to read.

JadonKun's avatar
Oct 7, 2021

Story is easy going so don't expect some heavy and dark shit, but its quite entertaining. Even though I have given it a 5/10 it should be easilly around 7 atleast. There are manhuas out there which make 0 sense, unlike them this has quite a few things which will make you read it till the end. MC has a system which helps him grow in cultivation without doing it in the conventional way(so if you're some cultivation fanatic and wants to read something which involves things like medicals baths, alchemy and shit where MC kills others to obtain resources, this manhua is not for you. In a way if I were to distribute 10 points for this Manhua then I would give CULTIVATION:3 , COMEDY: 4 , OTHERS: 3) . If you do not have something else to read now and maybe wondering what to read then you can without any doubt start reading this one, you won't regret.

4.5/10 characters