I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Reviews

Alt titles: I Became the Hero's Mom, Namjuui Eommaga Doeeobeoryeotda

I Married the Male Lead's Dad
reomjae's avatar
Feb 16, 2021

The plot IS AMAZING. I thought that it would just be a normal 'yay i became a duchess' or a 'yay i have a cute kid' but i never thought that the plot would twist the way it did. 100% recommend.

lyn002's avatar
Dec 14, 2020

**spoilers, you've been warned.**

I like the story, it cute, funny, just a tad sad. I kinda feel bad for the duke ngl, hoping that the fl gets together with him because he seems nice. It's pretty one sided right now because he's misunderstanding who she actually loves.

*Edited* around ch 30 things are finally looking up for the Duke, fl is now understanding this he's great and deserves her loves just like his son gets her love to. There relationship finally is more honest and I'm super excited that the fl is learning the truth on her situation more and more. Super duper excited to learn even more about the connection with her dad, the church, her powers, and the future..saint? i think, powers.

VKachu's avatar
Jan 2, 2021

I like the story so far, the art is good, and i like the characters especially our baby Abel 🥺🖤

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I've read this manhwa until chapter 24. I think the FL is some important characters in the "Persona" Novel. This is just an assumption, but i'm the last chapter 24, Aisha tell the Duke that the temple always send her the drugs. Somehow this is make me feel like she have a very important connection to the temple and maybe can revel the secret between her power.

TheEpicGamer145's avatar
Jan 15, 2022

Liked it.

I went to read a fluffy and light-hearted story but I came to the wrong place. Do not misunderstand That this one is filled with fluffy moments throughout. It was literally one of the best ones I have read in a while till chapter 36, the entry of the high priest.

Spoiler

The story becomes very heavy. The FL starts to remember her body's past life, The ML receives a prophecy and the priest is hell-bent on killing the FL in the name of the curse.

The author has totally forgotten Abel, the adorable son.

Overall a good read if you can forget Abel for some chapters.

Just my personal opinion.

HappyAlexia's avatar
Jan 14, 2021

Can't find any major flaws in this webtoon 🥰 though the stanning might disturb some readers I didn't find it that cringy. The characters development with the father and son that is overly cute, the art that is breathtaking and the main story with its political struggles and fantasy powers are really well conducted 😍 I really enjoyed reading this story so far 🥰