I Log In Alone - Reviews

Alt title: Na Hollo Login

I Log In Alone
Rain3's avatar
Jun 4, 2020

Overall it is another solo leveling manhwa. It's just that it lacks that punch that solo leveling had. World building is good ... main character is somewhat cool (anyhow you know what i mean) if we were to talk about its flaws then one can point that its not that immersive, but still is a worthy read.

MC is constantly leveling up and learning new skills(watching him grind through everything is satisfactory). Nice power politics is going around in the background and thee pacing is lso done right. I'm at chapter 24 and every thing is going alright till now.

TheMedoGuy's avatar
Aug 28, 2021

Talk no Jutsu on a higher level than naruto, with 99% talk and 1% action, including an annoying non-stop talking human fairy decapitating spoilers of future actions/adventure.

At the start, the story had an amazing premise and had shown itself to be a diamond but after the appearance of a companion human who had turned into a fairy sized character, the story started going downhill rapidly. The author created such a character as a guide to the MC and to explain things to the audience. But the biggest mistake was to have said character explain every nook and cranny, not once or twice but many times.

The premise of adventure was lost, you would know everything to come from the fairy and the fairy would on many occasions be soo annoying by stopping the mc from actually moving on and starting the action since he's very strong.

The fairy is the worse limiter to the mc growth and because of that I thought of dropping the manhwa at chapter 10 but I thought to give it more time than maybe all the explaining, talk no Jutsu would end soon like a tutorial.

But nope it continues, all way to chapter 30 where they introduce another human to be like a second guide which added more talk no Jutsu.

The translation also had dropped in quality as 2 groups had picked and dropped the manhwa between chapters 20-30 and had explained that they had wanted to drop it way earlier as well but they thought of giving it a chance since it was a diamond in the rough.

Unfortunately, I log in alone is a misleading title as the mc had another companion for 30 chapters and now has a second companion, also there's no logging in at all in the story as the story is built in the real world.

hxnvme's avatar
Jan 17, 2021

I disagree with the common statement about many manhwas being a "copy of solo leveling." This manhwa, along with many others, is not a copy, but a similar genre. In my opinion, it is pretty high quality and enjoyable. If you're looking for a nice boost manhwa, this one will more than suffice. The art is pleasing, the story is good, and the characters are all unique. Definitely something I'd reccomend to anyone who enjoys watching an mc with lots of potential go from weak to strong.

Hoplite's avatar
Nov 23, 2022

It’s a good story.

The MC keeps on levelling up and gaining new skills, and since that’s one of my absolute favourite things in a story I love it. The pacing is a bit slow in my opinion but since I like fast paced stories, I suppose the pacing isn’t actually that bad.

The issue for me would probably be the wall of (in my opinion needless) text, it’s just way too much. Though I didn’t actually read most of it and it did get better around chapter 40 or so. And luckily skipping most of the text didn’t hinder me from following and understanding the story.

I would also like to add that this story has the romance tag, and I don’t know why. The romance basically consists of a number of girls developing an interest towards the MC, but the MC is too preoccupied with getting stronger to really spend time on such things.

Overall, if you like levelling up dungeon/hunter stories and don’t mind reading or glancing over a bunch of text, it is rather enjoyable.

This was written at chapter 62 (chapter 157)