I Have Something to Tell You - Reviews

I Have Something to Tell You
360baby's avatar
Mar 1, 2021

I like this story a lot, although it made me cry a dozen times because of how unfair life was to the people inside the story.But the other reason it made me cry is because of how beautiful their perseverance to get through their hard time just led to their happiness,so I would hiiiiighly recommend to read this if you don't mind sad story's (: .

gothbae's avatar
Dec 20, 2021

It was sad, really sad, then cute, then sad again. I have no words. Total spiral of feelings for me, always makes me cry. Really good, you should read it. A woman who is rejected by society for something that little, finds love in something so simple.

Curiousmadra's avatar
Dec 21, 2021

Honestly this really hurt like a thick needle at times because of what the woman has been through, especially having burns from a car accident and being made fun at. We could even see her twin daughters future and how they got on with their own lives. It is a mixture of emotions this manhwa like this author knows how to break your heart but also warms it up at the same time. Yeah it’s just worth the read guys if you liked “The Horizon”.