I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World - Reviews

Alt title: Wo Zai Moshi You Taofang

I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World
ciPherE21's avatar
Feb 8, 2020

If i have rate this before ch120 then i might have rate it 10...

Why?

To help you beter understand.. Imagine it like this scenario..

If you played ML and your in a rank game or tournament with a big bet then you suddenly recieved a data call, and after you cancelled you receive again another call while in clash....

You can also interpret it like this:  you met a pretty girl have a crush on her and started dating, then you suddenly woke up from your dream and realized that its just a dream but the feelings is still in there.....

Its a ruin after ch120 i dont know how did i even read till ch132...

19abuchanan1's avatar
Sep 14, 2020

great. i love this story and the characters but god can we please get some to translate this that actually knows english not just taking google translate feeding it through changing the name to something unrecognizable than publishing it PLEASE im begging you some one burn manhuaus to the ground for this GOD AWFUL translation

NekoChan7116's avatar
Nov 17, 2019

To start with, I have only read 110 chapters so far and I can say that this manhwa is Not Bad.

I won't make this review a long one so please bear with me.

First of all, I will Talk about the story (no spoiler).

It is a bit shabby if i ahoud say,but the author knows  what he is talking about.Even if its talking about complicated things it would at least explain its basics for readers to understand.

A little bit more details

This story is the harem maturish type and in my opinion its character development so far is good. It also has some business conversations and has quite the comedy.As for the people who doesn't really like sci-fi manhwa I won't really say that you would like this one but I can say that this Manhwa doesn't contain that much sci-fi content as the story goes by. If I can add my own opinion I would say that this story is lacking a bit of detail as if it skipped some scenes and makes it shabby as I said earlier but you can still understand the story.

Second, the art.

I don't really know about other people but I am kinda into this art style. The action in this manhwa is illustrated clearly enough for us to know what is going on.The same for characters and items that appear.

If I was able to comment about the characters I would have gladly done it but so far I can't really make proper judgement about them so I would leave the character part.

Overall this manhwa is Not Bad and I can say that you should try read it if you enjoy action content and an MC that makes his debut after obtaining a strange power (of course you'd have to read it if you like harem content).

I guess this should be all i can say about this Manhwa.

Thank you for the people who took their time by reading my review.

Proto57's avatar
Aug 9, 2020

Well what to say. Imagine a mix up between fallout (the cliche post apocalyptic sci fi) and a harem. It gives this.

The story was quite interesting at the start but then it became just bad. The settings of the world is pitiful. It is post apocalyptic but characters seems not to give a f*ck about it. Main character himself does not realize he can die.. Even when i'm playing a video game i'm more cautious and serious than him. The story gas no depth at all because it's just a rom/com.

There is nothing serious about this story. It's too light hearted, you dont feel the pressure during fight scenes, you dont feel the danger for the characters at all. I dont know how it is possible to do a good post apocalyptic story without doing a serious story. I'm not looking for a drama or i dont know what but I mean... I feel like half of the chapters are just focused on "romance" between MC and his harem. It's basically a cute rom/com high school harem but without the high school and with a touch of bad and cliche post apocalyptic. Both do not mix at all.

Cliche, it's the good word for this. The harem is cliche af, the fallout setting is cliche (a sort of pip boy on the wrist where you can see your "statistics", shelters, outdoor cities). The author did not bother himself, MC is bad ? Give him a drug and stonk +50 in every stats, he becomes strong, he has now abs and he's handsome...

Even the romance is light hearted, everything is censored and almost everybody act like a teenage cliche character in romcom. How is it possible to do a romance like this in a post apocalyptic world I mean please.

When MC is not the post apocalyptic world, the story is uninteresting because it's too long for nothing. You have useless chapters where MC go to the beach, in vacation, cheat his girlfriend(s) with a one night stand.. I DONT CARE GIVE ME A STORY.

Talking about MC. During the first chapters, he's the cliche loser, virgin, naive, idiot and then 20 chapters after he became for some unknown reason a player that flirts easily with every women and a d*ckhead that brag with his money. The typical son of rich that you see in dramas that want to snatch MC's girlfriend and that looks down on other because he's rich. Cheating his girlfriends is not a problem for him, he f*cks every women he wants for a one night stand.

Basically this story is a romcom shounen. The story is clearly for kids, there is no depth, it's focused on the harem. Even if it's not bloody and if sex scenes are censored, the author gave us a main character that is a moron that brags about money and a moron who has no regrets to cheat his official girlfriends during one night 'if not seen then nothing has happened" as we say. I dont know what kind of moral the author wants to convey but a story with a plot for kids and a MC that acts like the golddiggers sluts you want to avoid in real life is not for me. Understand by this that i dont have any troubles with polygamy in manga, it's actually quite the opposite but a MC that cheats everyone only to have sex, it's a NO. A MC that acts like a spoiled cocky rich without any decency or education, it's a no too. Both are against my values and I think i'm clearly not the only one to think like this.

Let's talk about the girls now, while I appreciate Sun Jiao, I'm not particularly fan of the other cliche girls. For instance yao yao, a girls that seems to be 11 years old but according to the author, she has officially 16 years old (sexual majority, this kind of thing). It reminds me those bad hentai with a 11 year old girl but, look, she's the queen of demons, she actually has 2000 years old !

2.5/10 characters
3.5/10 overall
Shiha97's avatar
Jul 12, 2020

Interesting story, I won't go into much detail about it but its basically a time traveler that can cross back and forth. Its greatest thing is u won't be bored with it easily and the story is well thought out. Another great thing is its NOT confusing, unlike many creative ideas. One aspect I wish for is an epic villain but I'm sure its still far from over. Overall its funny, active story, and well made.

MC is well established and story tempo at the start is fast and action packed. Other characters are awesome and some are badass. However MC isn't as cool as his partners xD.

I myself like it and will definitely keep reading it. I see some people saying that after 100 chapters it starts to go down im not sure I've felt that way about it. After action packed events it slows down and builds up like all the good stories I know, but there are exceptions ofc. ITS WORTH A READ. :)