I Had That Same Dream Again - Reviews

Alt title: Mata, Onaji Yume wo Miteita

I Had That Same Dream Again
AlexIsGay666's avatar
Jan 4, 2021

I'm in love with this story. It had me crying at the end. It's a cheerful girl who lives in sad reality, in which she saves herself by leading herself away from that horrible reality. I loved the characters and they left me laughing a lot even if what those characters are dealing with is terrible.

poltherium's avatar
Jul 25, 2020

This is worth reading. Story is kinda confusing when you don't really check the small details. The art is great. Characters are really amazing especially the MC. Overall, I really love this so much. It made me cry and reflect.

dxnac's avatar
Mar 18, 2021

THE STORY WAS SO BITTERSWEET BUT MOSTLY SWEET it came with a plot twist and another plot twist on the first plot twist lol. I loved all the character and each of their purposes. The only thing i would have to say was SPOILER kinda eh not really? At the end i wish things and events were explained better and not just a dream, like how and why did those specific dreams occur, was it something from her past or just her inner self fighting/discovery yk. But also i guess that would take away from the melachonic feeling and wistlessness of the story so i don't mind it that much.

Curiousmadra's avatar
Jan 27, 2021

My nose is literally killing me because this manga guys, really pulls your heartstrings all over the place. It’s basically about a little girl who befriends with different individuals such as an elderly woman, a nice young girl (possibly in her late 20s early 30’s maybe?), a schoolgirl who nearly * trigger warning* harmed herself and a classmate who is being bullied for his love of art. The little girl has to find out “What is Happiness?” and to be honest personally, it’s a 50/50 question cause everyone is different yknow lol!

I really liked the fact the manga does pretty much take you into the little girls young life in finding her own answer. It was so wholesome yet she experienced a few challenges of her own, especially when it came to her family as well as her school life. She’s a pretty strong character that you just wanna be her friend man! It was such a nice read on reflecting anyone’s happiness really so if you need a boost, look no further cause this manga got ya!

SavannahPanda3's avatar
Mar 11, 2021

I thought this manga was a solid 3/5 until I met the plot twist. Suddenly this weird and melancholy story became brilliant and insightful and even weirder.

I cannot say much about this book without spoiling the entire thing, so I think it would be best if you go in blind and with the understanding that you must finish it to get the pay off that it has.