I Bid You Adieu - Reviews

Alt titles: Ibyeoreul Huimanghamnida, Wish to Say Farewell

I Bid You Adieu
HappyAlexia's avatar
Feb 16, 2021

Well this story doesn't stand out, it is plenty of cliches and I'm not really fond of harem stories. It's my point of view but we have a FL who doesn't cherish the experiences of a life and just want to laze around while doing nothing. I mean money and comfort are great, but she's not caring at all, she have people that love "her" but she just want to throw everything for her self desire. I don't feel any attachment to the FL, this story misses some depth and real human connections, hope this webtoon might please you though if we don't share the same opinion 😂

CupOfWater's avatar
Jan 26, 2021

I personally think some things about this story could be changed to fit better. I don't understand why "Number One" doesn't just agree to the cancelment and go about his life?? Not only that, he could have a higher status with the princess, she's clearly interested and so is the king. Instead he chooses the women who black mailed him for the majority they knew each other but because of one encounter, he's like "ouff, gotta have her now". That is the only thing that I find non-realistic and bothersome. Either than that the story goes along pretty smoothly.

Nvm, actually "Number two" also seems 'iffy' but its not too bad.

The art is cute, I loved how they made the settlements look/ Like the castle and such. nice details and didn't seem like they skimped over.

6.5/10 characters
UnicornLight's avatar
Jul 23, 2020

I've only read a couple of chapters so far, so it might be too early to judge how good it is, but so far I've liked it and the plot seems interesting. I also like the main character, and look forward to seeing how the story plays out.

ZoeOBryan's avatar
Feb 17, 2021

The storyline was not perfect, it had some kinks, but I liked that all of the male leads deviated from the book that the FL was reading. I like that she had a hard life for her reincarnation, and that she is smart enough to be able to survive and get everything she wants while she's at it.

The art was pretty good. I liked the way that all the colors fit together so well to create such beautiful scenes. However, at some points of n the story, there are supposed to be these incredibly beautiful dresses and they just don't look that way. I only really liked one dress so far in the story.

The characters all have varying traits, but I really have to say that you get to love all of them in a different way. The male Leads are all in love with the FL, yet they can't admit it, and as she pulls farther away from them, they only want to get closer. They hater her, but they love her and All of their quirks are interesting.

(for the creators)

I liked this manga and the only thing that I really have to complain about is the artwork. It fits the story pretty well, but I feel like the designs for the dresses, suits could be a little more regal. That might help them fit the story even more.

9.3/10 overall
Mrukliwy's avatar
May 3, 2022

I have nothing against cliche, but this one is a boring one. No effort in even hiding plot devices, they're simple thrown in the   face of the reader like some crap.

Art and writing is of similar level. Basic experience at most. Bleh bleh bleh as Dracula would say.