I Belong to House Castielo

Alt title: Naneun-i Jib-ui Jasig-ida

Add review
SavTM's avatar
May 22, 2019

Don't read the synopsis for this manhwa as it does not summarise this story very well. The picture of this manhwa above the synopsis also sets a different view for this manhwa. This is really about a cute little girl who is the illegitimate daughter of a duke, this duke is feared by all as his dark red eyes look like blood. Estelle (the mc) experiences childhood trauma and we are shown how she overcomes it throughout the story. The characters are really sweet and there is lots of mystery 🥰

dokiaye's avatar
Jul 12, 2019

Y'ALL SHOULD JUST READ THIS! ITS A MASTERPIECE AND IT MAKES ME SOFT. ITS JUST TOO CUTE ^_^

AND THE STORYLINE IS JUST DEVEOPED SO BEAUTIFULLY LAYED OUT.

SolarIsTrash's avatar
Jul 20, 2019

I've only read up to chapter 38, but let me tell you this story is way better then the syponis explains it.

Estelle goes through child abuse as a child by her mother, and she seems to think thats normal. She gets sold to the Duke Ein, her father, for 20,000 gold. She finally gets a family, with her brother Karl being kind as well as her father and the knights that protect her. Theres much more to it but you should read it first seeing as how my heart almost audibly went 'KYAAAA' when reading this lmao. But I really do recomend!