I Abdicate My Title of Empress - Reviews

I Abdicate My Title of Empress
Kristiaqqnn's avatar
Sep 23, 2023

Rare manwha and I'm glad that I've found it

It's Really good, and I love how badass our FL is and the Mistress of her Ex husband was like The daughter of trashta

This is like the 2nd ver. Of Remarried empress But It's more good because The ML was The MAN.

But in remarried empress Henry is not Really THAT good, he is just a good husband not good father.

AFL's avatar
Jul 18, 2023

Definitely one of the best and most underrated series! Art is chef's kiss and FL is sucha badass I am in love with her! I love her independent and strong personality so much! MY GIRL DOES NOT BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR ANYONE! Also ML( black haired ml) is sucha simp ughh he is both hot and cute! Story is great so far as well. Definitely recommend!

vvenus's avatar
Jun 27, 2023

I believe this is going to be one of the rare manhwas where the FL will actually run away from her cheating ex husband.... Its good so far but why did they have to add the magic aspect?! sooo cringe lol, bbut anyways yes I do recommend

SerenGrey's avatar
Jun 23, 2023

[chapter 17] FINALLY!!!! it took 17 chapters to ease my rage. it has been building up since chapter 1. I've never encountered a thrashta on this level. the blondes in this story will get your blood boiling

it's never a good idea to read it before going to bed but finally I got some peace.

will revise and add my 2cents at a later date.