Hold Me Tight - Reviews

Hold Me Tight
iloveSleep's avatar
Nov 7, 2020

Would I recommend? YES!

would this make you feel single as hell? YES!

Will you love it? UH FUCK YES!

ok so it's about a man who can't feel any kind of heat/warmth who then met someone that made him feel warm for the first time, that person was then doing dirty business for someone else to protect his family so that's why he approached the "guy who can't feel heat"

he was then hired by the "seme" as a bodyguard because the "seme" wanted to keep him around because he makes him feel "warm"

and then they ended up into a sexual boss/employee to lovers relationship

my summary of it is trash and there's a lot more to it than that, but if I say more.....imma spoil it 👌🏾 okay *nod intensely*

I love it

read on tapas to support the author🙏🏾
TRUST ME!!

8.7/10 story
9.5/10 art
8.5/10 characters
9.9/10 overall
Lixsalot's avatar
Oct 13, 2020

The story was actually really good. I liked the idea.

Sex scenes were hot asf and the art was above average.

The characters were perfect :)

I loved it lol.

9.7/10 overall
Fujoshibyheart's avatar
Jul 27, 2021

I have been reading yaoi things since for ever but never have i got so much hooked to a story like this. I like this story so so so much that these days I miss this story. Please update soon.

RememberUS's avatar
Nov 21, 2020

NO SPOILERS - My opinion was changing very quickly. At first I took a very negative view, but later I liked this manga. I recommend this to BL fans. It's not the best thing I've ever read, but it's certainly interesting.

Especially the way the manga is drawn.

YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Dec 10, 2020

It would be great if Giovanni's illness could be explained in those looong ass chapters. Other than that, nice art and nice chemistry. We all need an understanding seme like Giovanni every once in a while.