Hold Me Tight - Reviews

Hold Me Tight
JhopeJawLine's avatar
Nov 7, 2020

Would I recommend? YES!

would this make you feel single as hell? YES!

Will you love it? UH FUCK YES!

ok so it's about a man who can't feel any kind of heat/warmth who then met someone that made him feel warm for the first time, that person was then doing dirty business for someone else to protect his family so that's why he approached the "guy who can't feel heat"

he was then hired by the "seme" as a bodyguard because the "seme" wanted to keep him around because he makes him feel "warm"

and then they ended up into a sexual boss/employee to lovers relationship

my summary of it is trash and there's a lot more to it than that, but if I say more.....imma spoil it 👌🏾 okay *nod intensely*

I love it

read on tapas to support the author🙏🏾
TRUST ME!!

8.7/10 story
9.5/10 art
8.5/10 characters
9.9/10 overall
komori's avatar
Oct 13, 2020

The story was actually really good. I liked the idea.

Sex scenes were hot asf and the art was above average.

The characters were perfect :)

I loved it lol.

9.7/10 overall
RemeberUS's avatar
Nov 21, 2020

NO SPOILERS - A classic unoriginal story that didn't surprise me during reading of any of the chapters. Nothing was exciting or unexpected, quite the opposite. The only difference from the other BL stories was the illness of one of the main characters. However, all the circumstances of this illness were beyond senseless. This manga has really disappointed my expectations.

Although the story, plot and characters were boring, the way the manga is drawn is really great. I recommend only those who like hentai, because that's all you'll find in this manga...

0.1/10 story
0.1/10 characters
0.6/10 overall
YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Dec 10, 2020

It would be great if Giovanni's illness could be explained in those looong ass chapters. Other than that, nice art and nice chemistry. We all need an understanding seme like Giovanni every once in a while.