Here U Are

Add review
meaghan's avatar
Jul 17, 2018

I'm currently up to date in this manhua ( 7/16/18 chap 43/43) and its pretty good. I was some how addicted to it because the story wasnt rush. The story took its time into developing quite nicely ( the plot was being slowly introuduce towards the reader but it was progressing fast enough).

* the charcaters was really wonderful. I say this because each characater had their own distinguishable personality, even the side charcaters (both minor and major) was like a real personalities. One of the main character Yu Yang is a friendly, kind,second year of collage boy who has an anger problem but he generally keeps his cool.

Li Huan doesnt speak as much as Yu Yang you can say Huan is not much of a talker but listener, hes a freshmen, he looks mean causing a lot of ppl not to approch him but hes a nice person.

Chu HuanWen is Yu Yang senior in a club they both are passionate  about,hes also his friend where he can joke about with and could make a few gay jokes around him, hes really just a supportion character for now.

* Art is really a personal thing because i may like this drawing style but u might not. However i like the style, its not simple simple but its simple, its not overly detail  but its detail enough for u to enjoy whats goinging on in the webtoon.

so i say give this manhua/webtoon a go

Max11030's avatar
Jul 28, 2018

This is as of chapter 25, may edit this as more chapters are released/translated.

Yu Yang is a sophomore (2nd Year) at a military university. (No clue, if anyone knows, please let me know. I only understand that they train in military uniforms.) He's the supervisor/student counsellor or model so he shows new students around. On the first day of school, he meets tall, distand, and impolite Li Huan. (Year younger despite his height and atmosphere.)

The story progresses with them being together, but not in couple relationship. More like a dog following his master quietly. They try to meet up with each as they get to know each other. (Wpw, that a total shocker.) As school continues, typical gossip and arguments start with some forming around the two. Right now, there has been a conflict, but it's not really major. There is some past mentions that may build up bigger conflicts. If there isn't going to be any, then I'll definitely lower my rating.

The characters are wonderfully developed with realistic and relatable aspects. Though I know there is quiet people, there hasn't been really any of Yang's emotions shown physically. You can tell by his actions, but his face hasn't really changed much. Except small stuff like frowning. I hope he starts to show his emotions, but not change his cold and shy personality. Huan is very sociable. Hee can be very intense and cunning when he wants to be. Though he's very blind to relationships.

Basically this story is very good. Please read it! I just have hopes for more conflcts/a bigger issue and Yang's character face. So I haven't really found any issues. It is long I can say, but it matches perfectly with the style. The art is wonderful, though I'm not an expert on it. I hope you try it!

VickyMilik's avatar
Nov 14, 2018

It’s so great and I think I might die because it’s not finished so I’m waiting for the update I read all of it it’s just so cute and ahhhhh they’re adorable why isn’t it finisheeeed :( RECOMMEND TO ANYONE YOU WONT REGRET READING IT

unkown4u's avatar
Sep 26, 2018

BEST MANGA EVER!!. It's a must read.

shouldbesleeping's avatar
Aug 4, 2019

This is absolutely gorgeous.  The art is stunning and the characters are well-developed.  It's emotional but also really realistic and doesn't go too overboard.  My only wish is that the chapters could come out faster, but the author is doing an incredible job getting them out on time.