Her Summon - Reviews

Her Summon
ferengi4's avatar
Sep 17, 2019

It's an Iseaki, but it's super creative and clearly has a lot of care put into it. It's not about some generic teen or young adult who was hit by truck-kun and given an OP skill and meets an blonde elf and they go on there adventure. It's about a truely depressed and socially akward man who has serious problems he needs to fix, and thanks to a summoner from another world he has  been able to slowly work toward fixing himself. He isn't stuck in another world, but in fact a summon who comes and goes from his normal world. How he fights and the story so far is top notch. The world hasn't been super explored except for a few neat areas. Really excited to see where this goes.

MonarqueCeleste's avatar
Dec 22, 2020

Man this is an amazing manga. Everything about it is perfect, everything !

It's the story of a shut-in otaku who got publicly shamed and cyber bullied into being a hikkikomori. He suffers from panic disorder, anxiety, you name it so he spends all his time in his room without ever stepping foot outside. Thankfully his parents are there for him.

So what makes this particularly story special? He's a huge chunii and by huge I mean he lives at the top of chunii world. Remember when we used to play pretend as kid and totally get into character? Yup that's him. And it's so funny because he does it in serious situations and seeing other people reaction adds to the fun. Frankly I laughed my azz off almost every chapter because of his nonsense.

That aside, the plot is really interesting. Mild SPOILERS ahead so beware.

The fact that he gets summoned from time to time help him grow as a person in the fantasy world and we can see the impact irl. Usually whenever an MC has it tough in his life he's just happy to gets summoned and he never think back about his life on earth. It's fine if you want pure escapism but for a story about redeeming a character and making him grow you need more. That's why having him go back and forth and experience both world is good. We follow his story and his life and how he interacts with people, how that affects him and the steps he takes to become a better person. I love those human stories. It's even better when we have such a nice fantasy setting.

The art is simply out of this world, I give it 10/10 without even thinking twice. The artist really gave their all to draw the amazing fight scenes or power ups. And as well as some good fan service for the men and women of culture out there.

This is an overall very good story. Just go read it now, don't wait you'll not regret it.

wabisawa's avatar
Oct 16, 2021

Not your typical isekai! Not to mention the best one I've read yet!! I was absorbed from start to finish. I really enjoyed the goofy humor in this manhwa. Unique characters, unique races (you're not just getting typical creatures like orcs and elves here, there's some really fresh stuff in this story) and a unique plot. I only wish there was more to read!

Exoticker's avatar
Feb 1, 2022

Just gonna give a small review or rather my toughts after reading it

first of all its qiute strange and maybe you feel like its cringe at first and you realize nothings really explained so it gets boring. but actually its so strange or unique in its own way that it is rather catchy atleast i should say if you bear with it and actually get to its end you feel joy and you might actually like it.  in short: at first i didnt like it now at the end i actually enjoyed it allot

And the art for the Monster/Demons is just so nice.

AceAlpha2573's avatar
Oct 28, 2021

SUch an amazing story with a legendary art style. You can't find a story that is both worth reading and as well as athe art being appealing to the eyes. Each character had a good development, The auther did not drag things, so meaning the story has a phenomenal pace. As you read through chapter you would just be curious to know what happens next, without feeling like the story is rushed and as well draged. Each and every character was reltable and very unique. They each had goals to pursue and as well has realisric problems to solve. The MC is even very funny and the reactions from other characters are funny as well. The art is so sophisticated, like serioulst i'm surprised the author was releasing this every week instead of a month because the art just does not compare to other manhwa's it's on a league of it's on. The ending was a bit emotional but then something great happened (I won't spoil go read it ;) ). It's a good story with a solild rating of 1. I wish readers rated it higher.

To those curious to read this manhwa. Give it a try. I'm sure you will enjoy it.