Heesu in Class 2 - Reviews

Alt title: 2-ban Ihuisu

Heesu in Class 2
NanaMimi's avatar
Aug 11, 2019

A cute, light-hearted, and utterly sweet manhwa. Heesu in Class 2 makes you fall in love with the main characters and side characters alike. There is no over the top drama, overused clichés, nor lengthy misunderstandings. Watching Heesu's growth from an extra in someone else's story to the main character of his own is a thoroughly enjoyable and unforgettable experience. Reaching the ending feels like a knife to the gut—it feels like watching your children grow up. I'll miss them dearly, but the journey was amazing from start to end.

Heesu in Class 2 will make you smile so much that your cheeks will hurt. I'm not kidding. You'll see the development of a healthy and youthful romance with great friends and family entangled along the way.

The only reason my score isn't 10/10 is that the latter half of the story introduced an okay secondary couple that overshadowed some of the better aspects of the manhwa, such as Chanyoung and Jiyu.

Kavi2z3's avatar
May 23, 2020

Its a simple story but it so cute adorable and i looovee the mc he is so relatable i love the main couple one of the best couple i ever seen second couple is a bit complicated case but its good too if you need a heartwarming story this is a good choice ❤