Heesu in Class 2 - Reviews

Alt title: 2-ban Ihuisu

Heesu in Class 2
NanaMimi's avatar
Aug 11, 2019

A cute, light-hearted, and utterly sweet manhwa. Heesu in Class 2 makes you fall in love with the main characters and side characters alike. There is no over the top drama, overused clichés, nor lengthy misunderstandings. Watching Heesu's growth from an extra in someone else's story to the main character of his own is a thoroughly enjoyable and unforgettable experience. Reaching the ending feels like a knife to the gut—it feels like watching your children grow up. I'll miss them dearly, but the journey was amazing from start to end.

Heesu in Class 2 will make you smile so much that your cheeks will hurt. I'm not kidding. You'll see the development of a healthy and youthful romance with great friends and family entangled along the way.

The only reason my score isn't 10/10 is that the latter half of the story introduced an okay secondary couple that overshadowed some of the better aspects of the manhwa, such as Chanyoung and Jiyu.

florescentadolescent's avatar
Jan 2, 2021

If someone asked me what my favourite shounen ai manhwa was Heesu in Class 2 would be the first to come to mind. This was so adorable, heart warming, pure, cute, refreshing - just everything. This story didnt have any unnecessary drama or stupid misunderstandings, and I couldnt stop smiling the entire time while reading. The story itself was sweet and simple but still totally unique. The characters though were the real reason why this manhwa was so great, especially our main cinnamon roll Heesu > < gosh he's my baby I love him so much. You cant help but love and support him. Seriously if you're putting this one off dont. It's really really good

YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Dec 10, 2020

The characters are all lovable and adorbssss. Seungwon personifies a fluffy huggable teddy bear when he's always with the daaaamn cheerful af black cat (heesu). No unnecessary dramas and love triangles bullshit, just a plain, simple read to let your mind off of the yaoi steams you stifled yourself with. A cute read to override all the burgeoning yaoi chemicals I'd say! Deffo worth checking out

Kavi2z3's avatar
May 23, 2020

Its a simple story but it so cute adorable and i looovee the mc he is so relatable i love the main couple one of the best couple i ever seen second couple is a bit complicated case but its good too if you need a heartwarming story this is a good choice ❤

ssarasmrk's avatar
Jan 29, 2021

OMG THIS IS SO GOOD I PUT OFF READING IT FOR SO LONG BUT IM IN LOVE  THE CHARACTERS THE PLOT AND THE ART AMAZING