Hardcore Leveling Warrior - Reviews

Hardcore Leveling Warrior
HerpesHerpesMe's avatar
Jul 10, 2019

I will keep this short.So , the story revolves around a game called lucid dreams and in that an OP character named hardcore leveling warrior is throned as the strongest player.But one day , he loses his all power by getting killed by an unknown identity.And then again he starts from level 1.After that point ,  its all about how he gains his powers back and in midst of his journey he makes some reliable friends.Great fight scenes , lovable characters and also good comedy.It's a perfect mix for me so i thoroughly enjoyed it.Give it a go , it wont dissapoint you.IT"S A HELL OF A RIDE!!!

ciPherE21's avatar
Nov 27, 2019

You should change the title of season 2 to "dark" instead...

I would have rate this 1 but ill rate this 5 in respect of season 1...

Theres no hardcore leveling warior in season 2...

From being my top list to being my #1 blocklist.

Aeburii's avatar
Oct 4, 2021

At first the story is good because the other side character develop their own power around the main character example like Dark and Sora,but the more I read it the more i think the story getting annoying because the other side character seems like overshadowed the main character like "wut kind of bs is this?!" example like (Dark:can summon an OP demon,learn an ancient dark magic while being teaching by an ancient and legendary mentor,have a powerful eyes,can go look back in the past,was blessed by the almighty god*HIS OWN GRANDFATHER*,learn a demon fighting techniques,have a very LOYAL AND POWERFUL FOLLOWER and an ancient dragon knight  like Heart Heather,can summon a demon dragon,have his own kingdom, etcetera).

It make me feels like the main character is Dark and not Hardcore leveling Warrior. Seriously I remember Dark power and wealth more than Hardcore Leveling Warrior.

While I remember all Dark power the only things that I remember about Hardcore Leveling Warrior power is he can use his Lucky Coin THAT'S ALL.

That's why I say once again "WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS!??WHY DID OTHER CHARACTERS OVERSHADOWED THE HARDCORE LEVELING WARRIOR?! LIKE WHY DUDE?SERIOUSLY?WHYYYYYY?!"

To be honest I'm very disappointed and triggered with the storyline,because I feels like the main character in this manhwa is Dark and the other side character not Hardcore leveling warrior but because i respect for the real mc i give it a 5/10.That's all.thank you.

4.3/10 characters
aji549's avatar
Jun 15, 2020

This gem right here is a masterpiece. It has the best story of all the virtual reality comics out there.( way better than the mass produced vrmmorpg mangas)

The mc is overpowered in the game world and lives a shitty life in real world ( believe me eventhough he is the mc he does not get to live a decent life in reality). It might be boring and out of place for the first 10 or so chapters but trust me it gets way way better after that.

Good character development. I would definenitely recommend it.

But i'm slightly disappointed in season 2.

soave's avatar
Jul 24, 2022

The story was quite good at first. The premise however is quite problematic. I just dont feel like having a dream as the stage of the game is a good start honestly speaking. And I don't also like the part that the power levels in this game are quite often ignored. I mean how can a level 30 beat a level 70 that sort of thing. I always feel like i need to shut my brain downe everytime i move on to each panel that it finally got to a point that everything in the story is just plain stupid.

Secondly, the worldbuilding is just literally non-existent. The readers don't get a sense of place and direction especially with how the characters move around. It just feels like the author just conveniently drops a place for the sake of the plot without any coherent points. And the lack of balance between real and game world interactions just made thie story extremely stale. Take for example some manhuas like solo leveling, overgeared, etc... they have this transitions to real world and game world that refreshes readers for the next subplot.

Moreover, it just doesnt feels like a world that the reader can really feel, cuz although the art is good, it just feels overly bright and flashy removing the up and down tension in every panel by adding a blue tranquil scene on one and bright ones on combat scenes. Well, it basically depends on the reader themselves on what sort of art they are into. But I think it is also important that the illustrator knows how to draw panels and use colors base on the situation the characters are in.

Next, I feel like the MC is just usually overshadowed; and the flashbacks are quite annoying at times- usually appearing in scenes that don't really feel like it should have a flashback.

Well... I've wrote a lot here. So amma wrap it up.

Basically, the story isn't well written. If you are looking for a an action packed story without a coherent storyline splashed with a lot of seizure-inducing flashy colors then this is for you.

Overall, I rate this story 5/10