Hakuryuu Koushaku Pendragon - Reviews

Alt title: Duke Pendragon

Hakuryuu Koushaku Pendragon
v1ad's avatar
Jan 11, 2022

Classic but cool. Read it the art is gorgeous.

8.5/10 characters
AppleJaM's avatar
Dec 29, 2021

OMG! The Mc is so freaking handsome like my guy looks like he broke the mold while god created him and angels scalped his features from pure gold and diamonds! Both Raven and Eren, the story solid is fantastic so far and it's only 21 chapters in. This is like one of the one I wish I could rate it higher on 30/10.

swiftexil's avatar
May 11, 2022

To be completly honest, as someone who read the novel, this manhwa is so underrated considering all the events and actions coming along the way, YOU DEFINITLY won't regret picking up this manhwa although they are just starting building the main story. The art is also great especially the coloring, and the way they painted Soldrake is really cool(was expecting a beauty under a veil for somereason xd).

If you discard the story and art but focus on characters, then this manhwa will be to your liking for sure! Elkin Isla who just appeared (chapter 38ish) is a great example, there are others and their side stories are really well built away from the mc's main story, it gives a fresh feeling to the story overall.

Hope this review helps people who are into overpowered mc that tries to get revenge for his family and was given another chance, this is my first review so i may have been a bit excited ,I apologize for that =)

Have a great read everyone.

MangaXexperts's avatar
Jan 5, 2022

art of this manhwa is as sweet as a cake. The fight scenes are good. The overall world building is also on point. The story is very good. There are also some minor kingdom building elements here and there. I highly recommend giving this a try

8.5/10 story
8.5/10 characters
Kenkaneki129's avatar
Dec 24, 2021

Badass mc gonna do revenge a great read you can read it on asurascans.com