Goodbye, My Rose Garden - Reviews

Alt title: Sayonara Rose Garden

Goodbye, My Rose Garden
AcellMinty's avatar
Feb 16, 2021

Everytime I want to cry I just reread this story. I just really hope that an epilogue or an extra chapter will be release but I'm okay with it's ending. I highly recommend this one :)

emptymind's avatar
Jan 29, 2023

An incredibly beautiful story about two women finding love in an unaccepting England. I loved how they found solice in each other, and the foreshadowing and references to the previous chapters were good. They were so cute together 😭

I also really appreciated how Hanako wore traditional Japanese clothing despite being in England. It was really nice to see her in a kimono outside of her maid outfit often.

9/10 would read again

Curiousmadra's avatar
Feb 16, 2021

Omg guys, this shoujo ai is so friggin adorable!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️

It’s about a young Japanese girl Hanako who is a maid for an aristocratic family in England and she is friendly with their daughter Alice. Alice is about to marry a fellow and she feels miserable because she is just madly in love with Hanako and no doubt, Hanako loves her too! ❤️

I also really liked the other side characters such as Marie and Suzanne, I can’t understand why they don’t have their own love story gahhhh😓😓😓

Anyways gives this cute 12 chapter shoujo ai a try, it’s such a delight!❤️