God of War - Reviews

God of War
PZcolo's avatar
Aug 31, 2019

Very generic ciltivation manhua. As usual all plays out for the MC's benefit and as usual the story is pretty much nonexistent, which is common for the genre at the start so no surprise there. Also, the MC is of the arrogant amd ireverent kind who listens to no one, thinks is always right and as soon as he gets some power starts to cause problems everywhere (well, at least he's not amoral).

Can only recommend this for hard fans of the cultivation genre, otherwise there are better options out there.

MonarqueCeleste's avatar
Aug 21, 2020

Are manhua destined to be bad? I feel like this industry should just die and be reborn into something more decent. I don't see any progress over the years while their manwha counterparts are getting better and better be it artwise or storywise. In this particular manhua there is no clear story. Starts off pretty normally but then things escalate pretty quickly and mc just happen upon things and people and that's how the plot move forward. It's pretty boring. I don't see anything appealing or exciting about it at all.