Global Examination - Reviews

Alt title: Quanqiu Gaokao

Global Examination
Vashiro's avatar
Feb 8, 2023

Why should you read this? Exciting puzzle-mystery plotline with a side of BL, smart and enjoyable MC, and incredibly gorgeous art.

Further:

I'd like to emphasis how stunning the artstyle is in this one. It's a blend of traditional watercolour and ink art, with the deep lighting and colours found in modern film. It really captures the eerie, melancholic feeling of the story.

While the story has focused on plot over relationship development (reviewed at roughly 50), I am to understand the novel focuses on this further into the story, the manga just hasn't caught up there yet.

If you enjoyed the worldbuilding/setting of this, I think this type of story is categorised in the trope "infinity/unlimited flow"!

Otakubliss's avatar
May 23, 2023

I have never rated anything as perfect plus I have never re-read a book no matter how well written it is. This is the first. I have to say, this is literally the best bl manga out there. If we cut out the bl part, the story is so unique and keeps you on the edge. A lot of stories out there about amnesia and life threatening games but never one this good. You can never figure it out. Not to say, the art is so fluffing gorgeous. It is REGAL guys. Both the characters are God-like. They fit together like pieces of a puzzle. With no clue to their past, the manhua gets way more interesting especially for those who've read the novel. The blend of light comedy along with their devilish appearances and troublemaker personalities, this is such a worthy read.

sassykillua's avatar
Jun 29, 2023

This is sooooo freaking amazing!!! But guys never do the same mistake as me to read the manhua first before the novel or both at the same time. Finish the novel then read the manhua

ErosAdventures's avatar
Jun 20, 2023

As a person who's read the novel, I'm so happy that this was brought to my attention.

9.8/10 overall
XPP's avatar
Mar 9, 2023

The most amazing romance story I've read.. (novel)

+Comedy, thriller, mystery and much more..

Also extraordinary art..! ❤️