Given - Reviews

Given
Aliciamarkus's avatar
Sep 30, 2020

The story is really good. You will drowned sometimes in tears otherwise there is fluff too. There is character development throughout and The plot is really aweosme and wholesome. I highly recommend reading this.

Florentiniuks's avatar
Jun 11, 2020

Even tho thus manga isn't officially finished. I've already read it twice and I'll read it again. This is pure gold. I cannot describe it any better (as you can see I'm not that good at writting reviews), but I just love it. The character 'development' sucks a bit, but it's okay, also, it's a bit annoying that there isn't any relationshio development (or very little of it), but overall this manga is very good. Very very good.

jas05anton's avatar
Jun 2, 2020

After I've read this, my hearts feels so heavy, like I'm drowning in endless sea, it hurts so much... I'm saying how amazing this manga is, truly... no matter how much I've read this, it's so hard to breath. It feels as the author put magic here, like he tried to make us the characters in this story, for no reason, I felt his sadness, and I'm saying not just sadness... like I felt the pain of losing someone so great and the great regrets over that fight even though i've never went through this kind of thing, WHY AM I FEELING HIS EMOTIONS, THIS AINT NORMAL.... it seriously feels like I'm the chharacter in the manga who regrets and suffers a lot. I adore this, sometimes I regret reading this because I'm so drawn and the throb in my chest everytime I read this, it's drawing me...

dsd2112's avatar
Feb 29, 2020

Awesome story, yaoi with heart and passion. Live music and humor. Laughs and tears along the way.

minayne's avatar
Apr 5, 2020

Idk how this manga don't have lots of reviews.

It's one of the best mangas I've read. It's a beautiful story, lovely, sad and at the same time make me felt happy and sad.

I read twice, at first I was kind of not happy about how the main couple were acting, but after read this the second time I totally understand each other.

Not only have the main couple but also other that is just out of breath.

Is a must read