For Stella - Reviews

For Stella
Rh123's avatar
Oct 25, 2022

The story began with a beautiful concept. A regressor and a re-incarnator, one trying to save, the other wanting to die. I wanted to see how these thoughts would unravel as actions. The author presented the paradox beautifully in the beginnging chapters, till about chapter 25. Then the story gets cliche and generic. It is annoying because the story had so much potential but no, the author went down the road of any isekai.

The main character is the definition of calm, serene and gentle. She is also smart. Her sibling like relationship with the professor is cute and wholesome. The ML is where things get problematic. He's kinda toxic tbh. I feel he's too possessive and a little selfish. He's rude for no reason and honestly I just don't like him. Especially one scene where he hated the FL for wearing a backless dress like bruh come on its her choice. That really annoyed me. The side-characters are my favourite like the OG FL and the friend. I mainly have a problem with the ML and the storyline becoming super predictable.

Overall the story is not bad, it's just reached a point where it's boring.

Reviewed/Dropped at chapter 37