Fools - Reviews

Fools
btstaekook2006's avatar
Jan 13, 2021

I thought it was a cute story, I really liked the art and the characters are adorable. Tbh I was confused sometimes, but besides that I really recommend this if you are beginning to read stuff like this because it's simple, cute and not explicit.

Ahlex's avatar
Oct 23, 2020

overall this is a sweet, cute story with nice characters. it gets a little boring, which made me take a long while to finish it. nothing really interesting happens. the art style is simple yet pretty (and it gets even better in their other work 'love or hate' imo). the feelings and struggles of the main characters seem real and believable, tho their actions can be a little annoying sometimes. the side couple, for me, feels one-sided, like the girl doesn't like the boy at all.
the last 2 chapters are beautiful.

AbbyG's avatar
Jul 11, 2020

I started this Manga for the sole purpose of knowing why it is named as fools. Were they fools in love or something like that? And they were

It was all sugar and hearts. It was very sweet n there was not much drama or angst or psycho exes which was nice considering the previous manga I read which was all that n more.

Overall, a sweet read. I like how it started and ended with the same thing. U will know once u read it.

Thank you author!

PS: I just cut the 3 points because I'm not into sweet stuff. There's no other reason.

7.5/10 story
britishlasagna's avatar
May 17, 2020

my first thoughts on this manga were that it was a simple story. but i progressed anyway and found it quite interesting. i recomend this manga for those who like sweet, innocent stories :3

TheNuisance1's avatar