Flunk Punk Rumble - Reviews

Alt title: Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Flunk Punk Rumble
WalkingDays's avatar
Sep 3, 2015

When I first started reading Yankee-kun it grapped me right away with the characters personalities. With the main group of characters able to always complement the each other. The story was entertaining with each arc and I ended up finishing the series in a couple of days.

The ending was the only disappointing part of it. And that is for you to find out.

Wish there was more of the series to read since I enjoyed it greatly.

Renovartio's avatar
Aug 5, 2014

It was a great manga... I've been following it since the very first chapter was uploaded.

However the ending ruined the whole experience.

I can't recommend it with 100% confidense.

MonkeyDLuffy2's avatar
Jun 9, 2017

One of the best school life manga's out there, Hilarious to the end and the main chick super cute Major Cluts. The only negative is worst ending in history.... My heartbroke, i got so attached to the story and the characters *.*

9.9/10 overall
Eclipse1024's avatar
Jan 14, 2021

For all those who want to read it cause it looks like a romance manga, I will have to correct you. True there is some romance. But it is mostly about the male lead, who is a Yankee connecting with his classmates and finding the joys of school, through the female lead who is an airhead, and super strong ex delinquent who wants to lead a normal school life. The other characters also have depth. I would call it more of a funny slice of life. I would recommend you try it out.

Warning: I would have given it a 10, but the ending dissatisfied me.