Finding Camellia - Reviews

Alt title: Chamajuseyo, Daegong

Finding Camellia
julalva's avatar
Jan 11, 2022

Don't really like any of the characters. The artwork is good. I can't bring myself to get past chapter 13 . First the FL was brought to this house to pretend to be a boy. She meets the ML and first off what occured the first time was dumb because the fault is on the ML for holding onto the metal of the gun that gets hot. The brother of the FL is sickly which seems like it came from genitics and just flared up and the mother of the FL was blamed for it. completely irrational. Unless they pull a plot twist of mother poisoned her own son, which seems like it wouldn't be the case considering how irrational she is acting. Also if the son was poisoned why haven't they gotten the antidote yet, so this seems to be just a disability. The ML in my eyes is mediocre. He's actractive and that is just about it. It seems the FL just wants to regain her identity as a woman to pursue the ML, and nothing else. Not to enjoy tea time, having female friends, etc. just the male lead. If the FL's "family" really cared about their image they would tell her news of what is happening in the social world, just so she does not embarress them. I do not like the prince and what he holds as his belief of everything will be his one day. Everything regarding the interactions between the ML and FL was just horny in the best way I can describe it. There is nothing else between them but feeling attracted to each other. Could be better in the later chapters but I am not going to read it.

This review is only up to chapter 13, I will not finish reading this

NicoDreamyMouse's avatar
Oct 4, 2021

DAMN. This manhwa is pure gold! The artwork is fantastic! The characters, Camellia looks so cute, even as a boy. And we have another Claude in the house! <3 I find the story very interesting and there were definitely some parts that were fairly emotional. Overall, this manhwa is so powerful and I'd definitely recommend this Manta original to any manhwa readers, new and old.

bejaminabunda's avatar
Mar 12, 2022

So far the story looks interesting and the art is beautiful. I wish we could have another ML but we all know that's pretty much impossible. Overall, is good. I recommend.

7.5/10 story
8.5/10 art
Zainabkhk7's avatar
Jul 31, 2021

Well....i iave read many manga webtoon but there are very few which i truely liked and i am sure this one is amazing and superb the fl is very determined and ml is just so awosome that there no word for me to describe him......

Read promo and you will get addicted to it.

mikaemasaki's avatar
Mar 9, 2022

its my opinion so get lost, i like crossdressing bestie woa, and the art style-love it! i have read hundreds of various manhwas but i would say i like the characters, im not really into harem and love triagle but im so invested to it, everytime the ml would come, he's so hot yea, all of them