FFF-Class Trashero - Reviews

Alt title: FFF-geup Gwansimyongsa

FFF-Class Trashero
Manthika's avatar
Mar 18, 2020

What do you get when you throw an unwilling soul into a game and try to tell him what to do?  You get what you deserve, that's what you get.

The main character is lovably despicable, and while the art is a bit simplistic, you can overlook it easily for all the great plot twists and turns that leave you cursing and laughing and commiserating with the 'hero' of the manhwa.  This is a manhwa you'll either love or hate, but I recommend it either way.  The further you read, the more you understand, and it's a refreshing twist on isekai.

ThaddeusBlue's avatar
Jun 23, 2020

You find out that the MC starts out normal and the story starts out at the end with the MC killing the main boss but the overseers didn't like after 10 years he rushed to the end by killing off anyone, his crew, who stopped him from his main goal getting home. So ya

they make him repeat it again thinking it will go normally but he rushes and kills the main boss in 28 day by every means necessary. So the overseers make him save the world a 3rd time with a partner.

It's funny how you don't know who to cheer for but just laugh at how everything happens... This review is based on chapter 1 - 49

TheFachi07's avatar
May 23, 2020

I actually really love the concept of this manhwa, the character is good and I can really relate to him most of the time. This manhwa is also very funny I found that the characters could really give me a good chuckle, which is the most ill get when I read something. The character is also really OP in the manhwa, the only time I felt really unsatisfied is the 2nd demon king fight which was quite boring and I'm still waiting for the 3rd round to be finished.