Fake Slackers - Reviews

Alt title: Chao Yu

Fake Slackers
sassykillua's avatar
Aug 30, 2022

Idc about others but it's one of the best healthiest bl ever. And the art work is soo perfect. Don't forget to read the novel guys!!!after reading the novel, i became a total simp for this manhua

JordanJas's avatar
Jul 25, 2022

Writing this at Chapter 24 as this story is going on a temporary Hiatus.

This story revolves around 2 male mc's who are both in the last place in their classes. Not due to the fact that they are dumb, they are actually very smart but for some reason, they hide it. They originally met at a fight in a park that their friends drag them to and end up chatting in the police station.

One of my favourite tropes is when someone kicks the ass of a bully and then does a 180 with the cops (I am innocent I swear! They attacked me!) This has it in spades.

These 2 characters combat each other in an online study game that suddenly gets taken offline due to not having any investors. This sucks for them as it is how they are enjoying studying without anyone knowing. Xie Yu seems to have some trama around being called smart and all that comes with it so it hits him pretty hard when it goes offline.

Overall Not many manhua can get me to stop watching anime for any period of time and I read this all in one night. Hopefully, this comes off hiatus soon.