Ex-Boyfriend vs Stalker - Reviews

Ex-Boyfriend vs Stalker
AAMSeeker's avatar
Feb 19, 2022

*As of chapter 26* Yea.....I don't expect a happy ending because this will trigger you.

Here are a few things to know about the two freaky men on the cover:

Ex: money-obsessed/crazy/narcissist

Stalker: ......he fantasizes about sex from what I'm seeing. I'm sure he had some issues in his childhood or his life that made him crave sexual desires like not meeting love and belonging needs. (That can explain why he wanna r*pe the fl and breaking social norms)

The Actual Review:

Ok....yes this is a mess and yes it's like the cover. The female lead is a model trying to earn money to pay off her college debts because Mr. Ex over here had the audacity to play around with her just to take her money. Not only did he dump her (nope don't even think about defending this guy) this boi sets up a blind date for fl to meet his 'friend' (that's right, Mr. freaky comes in) Just because the fl is being successful doesn't justify the Ex's action to bring in another problem. Stalker, of course, acts like a stalker (you can guess what happened on their blind date ;C) To summarize the plot: ex and stalker chases fl. Fl attempts to survive life and death because of ex (mistakes happen and we wind up with wacky people)

I can see why people read this: bc people like me get curious :)

2.5/10 story
Curiousmadra's avatar
Feb 10, 2022

Honestly don't read this if it makes you sick with the FL being sexually assaulted and kidnapped by one of the men. They definitely show the dark side of reality......

0.1/10 overall
griffithworshipper's avatar
Jan 28, 2024

i do love the storyline although it's somehow twisted and fucking disturbing. But seriously FL doesn't deserve to go through ALLAT shit cuz istg every chapter got me stomped my feet🤦‍♀️ i freaking hate the ex more than the stalker, the part when he was cheating and hating on fl for being fat😐 PLEASEEE GIVE MY GIRL A PEACE JUST ONCE!!?

6.3/10 story