Ex-Arm - Reviews

Ex-Arm
Curiousmadra's avatar
Jul 15, 2022

I'm literally shocked that there isn't anyone on here reviewing Ex-arm the manga because my god, everyone's been talking about its god awful anime non stop! So I decided to read the manga because again,everyone's been talking about it such as Trash Taste, Moist Critical and many other Youtubers. The art is a lot better like the faces, the visuals and the actions scenes were pretty decent. I think the artist Shinya KOMI does deserve recognition for his work on the series like I really wish he could've involved more on the anime. I'm honestly shocked that they weren't asked!

However I really didn't get into the characters as much as I'd like because they were pretty much bland personality wise with a sprinkle of fanservice that didn't need to be there in the first place. Story wise it seemed pretty ok like I wouldn't go overboard with it because it does look it's been done so many times. But hey, if you like action, cute girls and decent art without a serious plot then this one's for y'all!