Dungeon Reset - Reviews

Dungeon Reset
CapitaineOtaku's avatar
May 16, 2020

What an amazing manwha ! If you've liked the legendary moonlight sculptor you will enjoy this one. It's the type of fine storytelling with just the right touch of humor to keep you on the edge of your seat. Added to that a smart and cunning MC that overcome adversity and slowly level up with the small skillset he's given.

Truly worth the read. And the art has been done by Ant Studios, if you see their other work you know it's pleasing to the eyes. I don't have anything bad to say about this, it's really the perfect story with the perfect mc.

TakashiNatsume's avatar
Aug 2, 2020

I've tried to read this several times but each time I dropped it. The problem? It's extremely boring, I was never in the mood for it too. I've read up to, what? 13 chapters? I don't think I'm going to read a manga that doesn't get good even after ten chapters.

Overall2/5 stars

3.5/10 story
Soilderboy's avatar
Jun 11, 2020

I say this is a good comedy isekai story, with a little bit of a dark side at the start. I like the turn of events from the horrific SAW-like environment to the guy that breaks all the rules and ruins everything. I wouldn't say this is a good manhwa for story or immersion, but it's decent to read and I'm craving for more when I read it. The comedy and ways the main character progress through the story make you realize that this is a once in a life time MC. A MC that actually uses his brain. That's why I put 9.9/10 for characters, it's basically only because of the MC as there is essentially no other character besides him, the bunny, and his crew(but they don't really matter). The bunny is a little annoying sometimes, but the MC balances it out.

T.L.D.R : comedy isekai story with smart MC that knows how to level up in a despair-filled environment.

9.9/10 characters
Rain3's avatar
Jun 2, 2020

Well the manhua is not bad if you are looking for some isekai thing but if not then you should probably pass it..... although I've only read to 33 chapter ,I'm not able to find any solid ground or likeable storytelling which would keep one on wanting more.. but still if you are looking for some power flexing shit you just might get it in further chapters.

5.4/10 overall