Duchess in the Glass House - Reviews

Duchess in the Glass House
YukinaZero's avatar
May 13, 2021

The relationship in this story is... masterfully complicated. The baby is also super cute! However the story had way to many plotholes and relied more on troups then actual writing to keep going. It got boring, and then something happen to the chapters idk it looks like they skipped like 20 chapters of the story. It was all just very annoying and then they committed one fashion atrocities too many so I dropped it.

PZcolo's avatar
Jun 27, 2021

The story is a mess, in particular, the first 15 or so chapters are terribly confusing, things are poorly explained if explained at all, it often jumps from one even to another without connecting them and sometimes contradicts itself, thou this might be because of the translation, which is pretty bad to be honest, there are two groups doing it and one has lots of mistakes (TSS) and the other is worse (Fleur).

It's strong suits of the manhwa might be some cute parts with the spirits, but I'm not a sucker for cuteness, so no part was particularly good for me. Even the art is uneven, at times good at times somewhat lacking.

There are other better and very similar stories out there so it's hard to recommend this.

ItsAnneAnt's avatar
Jun 29, 2021

it was a nice twist of the old back in time. It was an enjoyable read with the strong willed main character fighting for her will to live along with her child. Though the character were off the chart. the father of reina was a little bit unrealistic. As well as the people of this world.

spoiler- I loved the fact that the husband also travelled back in time. It was a refreshing add to the plot.

8.5/10 story
7.7/10 characters
sxmyukthx's avatar
Feb 6, 2022

Story/Plot - This story is much more confusing than a 3000 piece puzzle I have solved. Although a refreshing plot where both the Hubby and the FL go back in time, this manhwa requires a huge-ass amount of braincells to understand the story. I am currently at chaapter 35 and things got even more confusing. It was dull af and the relationship between the ML and the FL is absolutely a huge mumbo-jumbo.

Art - The art is really dull and all the characters seem emotionless. I have read similar plots and op FL's but this is a huge no for me.

Characters - Not up to the mark. I feel like these characters could have had a better sketch and purpose.

> Overall, this story is not my piece of cake and defenitely wouldn't want to recommend this but if you wanna read this, be my guest :) <

meextravagant's avatar
Aug 10, 2021

This story was confusing and I love overpowered characters but it was written in such a way that them being overpowered made me extremely annoyed. There's also no real conflict and the side characters are irritating and shallow. I think I had such as averse reaction to the story because it was so poorly written. Also the female lead's face is not appealing at all.