Dream Away - Reviews

Alt title: Chakgageun Jayu

Dream Away
Kavi2z3's avatar
Jun 2, 2020

Omg its so goooooddd!! The couple is oh my so freking adorable i just wanna adopt them!!! And Doyun is so fucking sexy its illegal!! He is my favorite character we met him as a cute cinnamon roll but actually he is a fucking badass omg i loveeee him!! He is so cool!! And soooo smooth i can't with him!! All the characters are so good! The story is good too i didn't like the art style at first but it is so adorable and i began to like it!! I love this really 💋❤

Ponyo18's avatar
Jul 24, 2020

So basically, our main character has the ability to see the future in his dreams. Cool, right? Well, he has a dream about a stranger getting hit by a car. At this point I'm going to shut up, so use your imagination to guess what he does next.

Anyway, after the accident actually happens, the story becomes dry and boring.

6.8/10 overall
Some1ridculous's avatar
Jun 2, 2020

I honestly tried liking it from the very start with Jihan and Cha getting to know each other. However I just felt the relationship was goin way too fast with Cha becoming too pushy and then we start seeing a love triangle troupe midway...

Yeah it started becoming an uncomfortable read for me all of sudden...if y'all like it go ahead but not for me!