Meet the city of absolute public order, Astraea. In it, the elite make sure there is a 99% yearly arrest rating, so it's no wonder it is often called the City of Justice. However for the remaining 1% there's Double Bullet, the team made up of 3 "lower ranked" individuals Kanako, Tamaru, and Barret.
Sorry, no reviews have been added yet.
Login or sign up to add the first review.
Sorry, no characters have been added yet.
Login or sign up to suggest characters.
Sorry, no one has started a discussion yet.
Login or sign up to start a discussion.