Don't Uncage My Heart - Reviews

Alt title: Qing Bie Suibian Dakai Shou Long

Don't Uncage My Heart
K12Devil's avatar
Apr 8, 2023

It's nearly perfect. A good story about lawyers in love. Has a dash of realistic view towards actual gay couples. So in short it's a really believable story and has a happy ending. I really loved every bit of it. Yanzhi's self doubts and his emotions. I would recommend this especially for people who like reading bl with a good plot. There's also this love triangle scenario but it mostly doesn't affect the flow of the story and isn't a nuisance. ;)

8.5/10 art
AFL's avatar
Jan 16, 2022

This one is a hella manhua 😩🤌 Art is just gorgeous I can't get enough of it !!!! I have never seen such an amazing art in any manhuas I've read so far. Story is very well paced and written as well. Specially I love the fact that uke is not just some weak poor guy who needs help from the seme infact he is a very well-known self-made high rank lawyer with gorgeous face which makes him extra amazing 💀. In love with the MC his character is very cool also the love interests are both hot and interesting! I am totally rooting for Lei Pei he is such a cutiepie I love him 😍 if only it was yaoi.... 😫😫 Still definitely worth reading! there are 38 chapters available so far, but the list hasn't been updated here so it only shows 20! TOTALLY RECOMMENDED!