Don’t Say You Love Me (Xiyuer) - Reviews

Alt title: Bie Dui Wo Biaobai

Don’t Say You Love Me (Xiyuer)
dreaminmain's avatar
Sep 6, 2021

Okay, okay. This manhua is so ADORABLE WTF. Their character design looks so awesome too. I definitely recommend reading this~! Here is where you can read the English version https://www.bilibilicomics.com/detail/mc33 . You can read the Chinese version here https://manga.bilibili.com/detail/mc29439 . I personally love the story, art style, and characters. But the only thing that I find confusing was how did Lin Yutong went back to the past but maybe it'll be explained in the upcoming episodes!!! I can't wait!!! I love this manhua SO MUCH!!! (I'll make a more "professional" review when the manhua is completed.)

fluffyarr0w's avatar
Jan 14, 2022

this art is amazing, the plot is too, and it starts off so nicely. honestly its a must read, seriously if you enjoy comedy, wholesome, romantic bl with a bit of angst in a modern school environment. the characters are all interwoven nicely but the main focus is on the new relationship between the male leads. love the regrets the mc has, the ship has so much potential i love the male leads that both match each other so muchhh, the first review on this page didn't lie!