Digimon Next - Reviews

Digimon Next
Tsukasa112's avatar
Oct 12, 2011

I only started reading this manga because I had just finished Digimon Savers at the time, and there was no more Digimon media around I had yet touched. This manga was surprisingly good. For a Digimon manga. For anything else, this is just pretty mediocre. But for Digimon, it was pretty decent.

The story was something like this: Digimon World is in danger. Humans thrown in with Digimon partners to save it. Pretty normal for digimon, however there are special digimon called "Illegal Digimon" which are more powerful then normal digimon, as you see the Digimon in this series, at least the main digimon come from the Digimon Virtual Pet toys.

Art was one of the best parts for this manga. The Digimon all looked really nice. There's not much else I can say.

Characters were bland, as expected for Digimon. Agumon and Gaomon being the main Digimon disappointed me at first (as these were the same Digimon used in tamers), but as their evolution lines alter later on it was all good. Human characters were mostly what you'd expect from Digimon; nothing special.

If you like Digimon, then you'll enjoy this. If not, then it's your call. You Might enjoy it, but chances are you won't.