Did the Top Student Get a Cutie Today? - Reviews

Alt titles: Did the Nerd Manage to Flirt With the Cutie Today?, Xue Ba Jintian Liao Dao Xiao Nai Baole Ma

Did the Top Student Get a Cutie Today?
WangXianUwU's avatar
Feb 22, 2022

**Ive read up to chap 27 cause all that was available** 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT A VERY CUTE ALPHA X OMEGA COUPLE WITH A RESPECTABLE ALPHA THATS ACTUALLY CARING AND LOVING!! The art is sooo damn beautiful and the characters are just overly amazing in my opinion. I love the little teasing they do even tho they're all a bit innocent xD The side couple is also really cute.

**OVERVIEW AND SPOILERS **

The way Tequila cares for Grape is so beautiful. I love how they're progressing in healthy ways and not pushing too far and stopping before it gets out of hand. I love the overprotective alpha and that the omega can actually fight for themselves. I really can't wait to keep reading and following this couple because they're top tier cute not toxic BL couple.

Meron's avatar
Jul 23, 2022

Haven't completed it yet, but what I read I have enjoyed, it's not very angsty (so far). The art of this manhua is very nice too, very bright and its well done. Also if anyone who is curious about omegaverse, it's a great starter one for the genre. It's not explicate at all, but touches upon common omegaverse tropes. I also enjoy the fact the main omega Ruan Xing Shu in this is not weak and helpless like how some show omegas stories to be. He may look small and petite, but can kick ass. This story also contains the pheromones that smell like fruits and drinks. Funniest ones were the one guy who smells like booze, and one poor SOB just has durian scent (Not sure what is worse, the Alpha having to smell like that, or the Omega who swoons over the foul durian scent).

If you like classic Chinese school BL dramas with a colourful cast you might like this. Some light classic face slapping on the side.

kirtin2006's avatar
Feb 15, 2024

this is one of my fav BL

art is good

Story line is on flow

2xChihiro's avatar
Jun 22, 2023

I hadn't completed it yet but so far it's really good. If you don't like the relationships going quickly then don't read but it really is a good cute story, But if you DO like quick relationships and side couples then it's the right manga for you.

MY Opinion: the book is really good and cute, it's not like other BL's that have the bad breakups and stuff it's just cute highschoolers loving their boyfriends. The only thing ion like is how we can't see them KISS it's just a wholesome cute story.

But i can't help but say how wholesome and cute this BL is, even if you don't like quick relationships PLEASE DO try to read.