Delivery of the Dead - Reviews

Delivery of the Dead
bunda6662's avatar
Mar 21, 2022

This manga is beyond awful, there is no saving grace anywhere you look. To start with, they should add the tag "episodic" because there is barely, if any, underline plot going on. It is basically guy wants to fuck > hires zombie > hentai scenes > rinse and repeat for 7 chapters, that is it. The art is even worse, done 100% digitally and making no effort to hide it. The only recurring character is, well, just that, recurring. To make matters even worse, the only scans you will find have the translator using a mix of ebonics, british slang and memes which make the manga even more unbearable. Conclusion: skip or suffer.

Cupidsbow22's avatar
Jun 13, 2022

I honestly don't know what I just read, this was one of  the weirdest nastiest thing I've read  there isn't much else to say and although the story is about sexually selling dead people I'm genuinely curious about the backstory of it and how the service was created since it was slightly mentioned in the last chapter but that's not what the manga is about so it's just trash

MylesWesleyKent's avatar
Jun 26, 2023

Curiosity got the better of me, and I ended up reading this boring manga. Not a single one the stories told were interesting or fun to look at or know about. The dead characters (Fuyuko, Kasumi, and Sayuki) were actually more interesting than the characters who were alive. Which is sad, because they don't do anything.

Also, there is also barely any intimate moments between the zombies and the purchasers. Why not make it about a young man (like Kakashi or Kinji) who has a secret love for necrophilia - and has sex with zombies to help keep his dark urges at bay.

Yes, it's gross, but it would have made the story more interesting than what we got.