Define the Relationship - Reviews

Define the Relationship
Hwaeun's avatar
Jun 21, 2022

buffy bottom, uke's expressionless face metls as soon as the seme touches or gets intimate with him, green flag seme, not toxic good read.

8.5/10 characters
CloudNine15's avatar
Nov 3, 2023

Chap 80. They're the ultimate couple goals. It's just so comforting.  And Ash teaching Lyle to not regard himself so low and to love and accept himself. I just relate myself to Lyle so much. Overthinking and all. They're so understanding of each other. 🥰

boyimpregnator's avatar
Oct 1, 2023

ARRGHAGERHNEAGE I LOVE THEM SMMMMMM you don't understand i need to put them both in my mouth, devour them, let them simmer in my stomach i feel deranged. who gave the author the right to publish this someone put them in gaol. genuinely i have no words for how good this is please read it ;;;;;

second read: THEY ARE EVERYTHINGGGGGG

compassionistic's avatar
Mar 14, 2023

My personal favorite! I usually don't even bother with omegaverse works, but not only is the art visually appeasing, but the characters are realistic, it has a unique storyline, and most importantly the relationship is not blown over-the-top. It has a good amount of drama, fluff and spice, but if you don't like muscles on muscles, I don't think this is for you. Regardless, I completely recommend this! An easy 10/10.

Bloom19's avatar
Jun 21, 2022

I love everything about this manga so freaking much! >///<

I love the art it is fantastic! <3

The relationship between the two are really cute! <3

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I just finished season 2 and I think I lost something... my  f*cking mind! >w<

(SPOILER!)

I love Alpha x Alpha relationships so much

I think that the end of season 1 was really sad but it gets better in season 2 and OMG I have come to chapter 28 holy moly it is so freaking good!!!! <3