Dear, Only You Don't Know!

Alt title: Dangsinman Molla!

Dear, Only You Don't Know!
Add review
Katspearl's avatar
Dec 30, 2013

I know that usually giving something all 10s would lead to doubt and accusations of bias and I suppose I may be a little biased, but this is one of the best stories I have read of all time, a perfect blend of depth and comedy.

Story: 10

When an author has many main characters, they have to know how to balance out the characters so that they each have their own time to shine. Well author Yuria certainly does that. All the characters worlds are connected as they face relatable problems while the humor is kept throughout the ride. While I can't say you will cry, I can say that you will sympathize with the characters.

Art: 10

The art is amazing! In full color like all manhwas, the artist can convey the exact meaning and it is also very beautiful. While there are no super detailed backgrounds or scenery, the backgrounds are parallel with the humorous tone of the story.

Characters: 10

Each character in this web of people are unique although their names may be hard to remember at first due to switching around the story. The characters all have their querks that make them vulnerable and humorously realistic.