Days - Reviews

Days
xtinee's avatar
Jun 8, 2020

I knew about Days after searching for sports anime similar to Haikyu, and Days was one of the recommendations. Granted, it took time to pick up, because the lead character wasn't just an underdog, he was just downright sad. But trust me, if you hang in there long enough, it gets interesting.

Character development! The art! The storylines of the other team members! Days is just really fun to read, with that same level of adrenaline and excitement in each chapter, you can't help but read it one after the other, especially if it's a game arc. (Of course the insane sports moves of the characters might be slightly unrealistic, but this is manga we're talking about.)

If you're looking for a feel-good, sports manga with a whole lot of heart, Days is worth it!

8.5/10 characters
c0wwhy's avatar
Oct 31, 2021

I stumbled upon this one by chance when  Iwas going through these award winning mangas. When I first started I didn't really like the MC that much. But I liked the plot. I enjoy sports mangas like Blue Lock and Haikyuu to name a few, hence I kept reading. I started enjoying it a lot more after a certain point. It's more of a development and friendship story, not tooo much focus on soccer techniques and such imo. BUt It's a good read!!