Dawn of the Dragon - Reviews

Dawn of the Dragon
Fazia's avatar
Apr 8, 2023

So far, it has been so very interisting and i've enjoyed all of it's chapters one by one. The bottom is quiet self-aware and realsitic in a sense; the top...i've yet to evaluate. Other than that everything is very fine and quiet good. It's very good.

foryoucaramia's avatar
Dec 25, 2023

This is a amazing story, it really got me addicted. I love the characters, the top is so cute. I usually go for very tough tops, but I can't help but make a exception for this one. They seem to have a power bottom trope going on, and I'm all for it. The only thing I'm I will say is there are some questionable scenes, like the backstory, I try to forget it. It has the caregiver x child raised trope, but I've already been hooked, I'm just waiting for the backstory to end.

Curiousmadra's avatar
Feb 19, 2023

Pretty spicy Yaoi story with a CEO who took his sisters place to marry a dragon who has two different personalities and my god, I didn’t think there would be a blessed tentecle p*rn scene bros 😏

7.8/10 overall
sassykillua's avatar
Jun 4, 2023

I'm kind of disappointed. Yaois are most beautiful when the sex scenes are phenomenal and full of sentiment. But it's way too onsided.Those two acts as if dogs in heat. "You have a problem?solve it with sex" it gives this kind of vibe.

Theirs's avatar
Jun 3, 2023

I know I'm not picky but this is really baller and I wish I could read more, I think this is the most I've ever read in a long time.