Daughter of the Emperor

Add review
Tuleenaluvesanime's avatar
Jan 4, 2019

I really love the story and the development between the father and daughter and how it progresses but after a 100 chapters I'm getting bored of her environment, I want her to go out and explore the world she lives in like for example getting sent to a boarding school as cliche as it sounds or travel and discover another country and spice things up a little! The new season is coming out on february so I hope the author adds other locations otherwise I really love it!

Lilithabeth's avatar
Aug 13, 2019

So it started fine, but as the story progresses the artist get lost, and the storyline is full but FULL of meaningless storylines and since the chapters are short you will need to endure it for a couple of chapters, then the author realises that he spend way to much chapters in the princess childhood and in less than 20 chapter we move forward from a 10 years old to a 18 years old princess.

The story just gets boring, you don't see progress at all and when the author tries it is just a huge mess, even the princess character is annoying, boring, bland and useless, she just lives to be her father's tamer and being somehow able to help everyone.

In the middle the story just became boring and repetitive, and I dropped it in ch 143 because I just can stop reading once I start something, but I just can digest the story anymore.

There are a lot better mangas out there don't waste your time in this one.

QsaraQ's avatar
May 10, 2019

Story:Simple but entertaining and made me chuckle a few times.

Art:not Breathtaking but has alot of charm most manga lack.

Characters:almost all the Characters try to redeem them self or people try to help them with their self pity and it sweet in my heart.

It's simply nice and sweet.

i never review anything. so please go easy on me >-<

7.5/10 art
YukinaZero's avatar
Nov 23, 2019

It makes me sad that I have to be writing this review but it's something that I wanted to do so I could have some closure with this manga. I honestly thought this had a lot of potential in the beginning and I still think I am right in that regard, maybe that's why I stuck with this for so long but enough is enough. The author of this manga does not how to write a story. That's it. No scathing review on my raging disappointment or anything else. The pacing in the manga is very unorganized. The characters were interesting at first but eventually fell flat. And the plot is non-existent. The basic requirements of how to write a story: plot, character and, development. If you don't have 2 out the 3 basics do you even have any hope of succeeding at all?

If you were really interested in this manga or the idea at least I recommend you read.     "Who Made Me A Princess" it's everything and more that this this manga cloud have and should have been.

6.9/10 art
IwasnamedAngelica's avatar
May 8, 2019

I love this story!

I cant get my self to stop reading this manhwa/manga its really addictive!it even touch my heart(・ัω・ั)hahaha there is scene that i tear up( ≧Д≦).Anyway father-child relationship of Caitel and Ria is so cute and funny!i was super hype everytime they talk to each other(≧▽≦)*really love that two*

Highly recommend it to those who know or read Who made me a Princess.