Darwin's Game - Reviews

Darwin's Game
ItsHexis's avatar
Mar 19, 2020

This Manga is one of the best I have read because it does not hold any punches when it comes to the plot and pictures which I love in manga because when things get censored or dulled it starts to take away the experience.

Art: This manga has some of the best art I have seen in awhile and not only that the chapters are long so you can expect to enjoy yourself when a new chapter is posted.

Story: The story is amazing and I love how the author doesnt focus on one plot point and tries to build up the world and gets you involved in everything instead of just focusing on a love interest or have no love interest and just a ton of action. It is an amazing read and I would 100% reccomend it.

Characters: The characters are amazing and dont have the stereotypical designs and personalities. Each character is given time and explained which is very important to world building. Honestly you will love the mc's friends because of how much they grow together and you get to know them as they struggle in this amazing manga.

Overall: I would 100% reccomend this to anyone who likes some fantasy with a mc that grows and doesnt just destroy everyone he meets, but gets to have a group of friends that he can lean on and help him grow both physically and mentally.